WHAT'S INCLUDED ON FULLY CREWED TRIPS?
· Courtesy transportation to and from the airport
· Clean and comfortable accommodations in 3 staterooms onboard 45’ Legend
· Hot breakfasts, lunches, snacks, beverages and hearty evening meals featuring your fresh seafood
· Non-alcoholic beverages, & mixers
· Onboard cleaning, filleting, vacuum packing of your extra catch
· Airline-approved wax-lined 50# fish boxes
· Fishing equipment, tackle and bait
· Crab pots
· Seafood recipes
· Zodiac for shore excursions
· USCG licensed Captain and Crew
· 5-star USCG safety vessel, the Legend
· Qualified 1st Aid & CPR certified Captain/Crew
· Genuine Alaskan Hospitality from a true born-and-raised Alaskan
· An enjoyable and memorable Alaskan experience
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED ON THE TRIP?
· Alcoholic beverages (Buy your own and bring it onboard)
· Fishing Licenses
· Personal items
· Hotel stays
WHAT TO PACK:
Soft luggage or duffle bags are best. Keep in touch with airline baggage rules for any extra costs you may incur.
The most practical method of dress for Alaska is "layering." Casual dress is all you will need. Jeans, flannel shirts and fleece are good for early mornings; a water resistant shell jacket for evenings/rain with fleece underneath for warmth if needed. One pair of shorts and one short-sleeve shirt will suffice for warmer days.
A rubber sole waterproof boot for the boat and walking in the woods will be necessary…something we can hose off and dry. You may want to throw in a hat and a pair of gloves "just in case."
Bring your camera and batteries.
Cell phones work in most areas of Southeast Alaska. However, reception is sometimes bad in inlets and coves. The Legend is equipped with an emergency phone onboard.
HOTEL & AIRLINE INFORMATION:
Upon receiving your deposit we will send you hotel recommendations in Juneau. We have a special rates for our guests at the Best Western Country Lane Inn.
Hotels will provide pre-arranged transport to and from the dock, and service can also be arranged with us as necessary. Alaska Airlines and Alaska Seaplanes serves Gustavus. Delta Airlines and Alaska Airlines serves Juneau. The best route is via Seattle. You can view flight schedules and web specials at www.alaskaair.com.